- The words you use to communicate are important. https://t.co/EGUiMk7M5m 2 days ago
- I can see that working alright, Twitter successfully tells President what he can or cannot do. #sarcasm #whatplanet twitter.com/morningmika/st… 3 days ago
- And this day shall be called after all other days like today. It's quarantine day number (lost count.) How many we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Yout have the power to control how the world affects you. #life wp.me/p230fm-1Se 6 days ago
- https://t.co/9J9me6rNNK 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow
“You’ll find people who are impressed by their deeds will impress everybody else in the process.” If you’re not impressed by your deeds, nobody else’s approval will make you feel any better about being you. “I don’t know the key … Continue reading
Most people know the kind of person they want to be, all you have to do is give them the time and encouragement to let them be that person. Remember the reason you’re doing this is to improve both your … Continue reading
“Every change you make today changes your future.” “Your past is not an indicator of your future unless you let it control you.” “The people who prepare for their future today are way ahead of anybody waiting for their future … Continue reading
“Some people are happy to live in ignorance; don’t spoil their perception of life by providing them with uncomfortable truth.”
When you know your business inside out and you know what value you provide for your clients? You have the ability to explain what you provide in simple terms.
This is more commonly known as an elevator speech, a two minute explanation of the services you provide.