- I aspire to be a positive influence on everybody who wants to be positive pin.it/6WeiMh1 via @pinterest 3 days ago
- Kindness can overcome cruelty. # https://t.co/5EHl2VXaM6 6 days ago
- The words you use to communicate are important. https://t.co/EGUiMk7M5m 1 week ago
- I can see that working alright, Twitter successfully tells President what he can or cannot do. #sarcasm #whatplanet twitter.com/morningmika/st… 2 weeks ago
- And this day shall be called after all other days like today. It's quarantine day number (lost count.) How many we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: words
The person who wrote, ” one small change at a time will ameliorate your life,” wasn’t communicating with me because I didn’t know what ameliorate meant. I have since found out the meaning of ameliorate; it is to make something … Continue reading
Once you learn to walk you do it automatically. Once you learn to eat solid food you do it automatically. Once you learn to speak you do that automatically too, however, sometimes that isn’t the best course of action; from … Continue reading
Just because somebody shares their words with you does not mean you will understand their meaning. We are all individuals living a unique existence.
The most gifted writers have put pen to paper over the eons but they still haven’t managed to accurately put into words the deep emotional love a mother has for her children because there are no words to describe those … Continue reading
Try to remember what your parents thought you through words and all you will remember is, “how many times have I told you to do that,” and that is because we are initially programmed to watch rather than listen, this … Continue reading
When you know your business inside out and you know what value you provide for your clients? You have the ability to explain what you provide in simple terms.
This is more commonly known as an elevator speech, a two minute explanation of the services you provide.