- I aspire to be a positive influence on everybody who wants to be positive pin.it/6WeiMh1 via @pinterest 21 hours ago
- Kindness can overcome cruelty. # https://t.co/5EHl2VXaM6 4 days ago
- The words you use to communicate are important. https://t.co/EGUiMk7M5m 1 week ago
- I can see that working alright, Twitter successfully tells President what he can or cannot do. #sarcasm #whatplanet twitter.com/morningmika/st… 1 week ago
- And this day shall be called after all other days like today. It's quarantine day number (lost count.) How many we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: wisdom
Can you become immune to stupidity? The simple answer is yes, when you understand stupidity in reality only exists in history or in your mind. Remember: “History is something that cannot be changed,” & “if you don’t mind, it doesn’t … Continue reading
“You cannot give nourishment to another person from an empty vessel.” ~Anon. You are that vessel, if you don’t fill yourself with love, respect, kindness, energy and wisdom you cannot share it with anybody else. If you don’t love yourself … Continue reading
Age, education and experience is not an indication of wisdom, it’s something that belongs on a resume, and it’s definitely not an indication of somebody’s ability to think. I’ve chosen four generations for my categories. The younger generation consists of … Continue reading
Every time you make a decision, you’re deciding what you’re going to do, but you’re also choosing what you’re going to reject. When the choice is between things, it’s not that important, however, when the choice is between two people, … Continue reading
“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don’t believe, no proof is possible.” This quote is normally associated with religion but it can be equally applicable to self-esteem. If you believe you’re intelligent and wise, you … Continue reading
1.) Your happiness has to be your first priority as you cannot share what you do not have. 2.) The perfect moment for doing anything is now as it is the only moment that exists. 3.) Choose a career where … Continue reading
When you know your business inside out and you know what value you provide for your clients? You have the ability to explain what you provide in simple terms.
This is more commonly known as an elevator speech, a two minute explanation of the services you provide.