- It takes twenty hours practice to become proficient at anything. Have you put in the time? 1 day ago
- We do not lead by assigning blame, we lead by providing solutions. 2 days ago
- RT @tim_fargo: It's impossible to live w/out failing at something, unless u live so cautiously that u might as... - JK Rowling https://t.co… 2 days ago
- At least normal currencies are supposed to have their equivalent value in something tangible. Monopoly money can be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Positive
Listen to people with simple solutions, they’re people who have experienced similar problems, and came out the other side stronger and wiser.
Everybody in the world is a trader, from the multi-millionaire to the pauper in the slums. What are they trading? That’s an easy question to answer, it’s their time and energy. Time. This is the only thing the richest and … Continue reading →
“You will only receive what you think you deserve.” It’s your life’s self-fullfilling prophecy in one sentence. If you think you’re worthy of being loved, you will find love. If you think you’re worth a million dollars, you will receive … Continue reading →
Is the behaviour you exhibit as an adult set in place or is it in a constant state of change? The quote goes,” what you see in other people exists within you.” That implies that what you see in other … Continue reading →
The human spirit doesn’t do well in isolation, that’s not what being human is about. We’re social beings with a strong desire to be sociable. The pandemic has shown a lot of people, even those who thought they were introverts … Continue reading →
Do what needs to be done when it needs to be done. The people you’re doing it for will be grateful.
I would never advise someone to go through life with their eyes shut to other people’s behaviour because that would be incredibly bad advice. What I advise people to do is to ask themselves one question about some behaviour they … Continue reading →
The reason a lot of people suffer from stress is they’re creating mountains out things they should just discard. By that I mean people are putting themselves under too much pressure because they’re placing too much importance on people and … Continue reading →
In a modern world where there’s a huge amount of information available at people’s finger tips, you have to wonder what motivates people to act irrationally. When I say irrationally I mean acting in such a manner where there going … Continue reading →