- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @originaldezorn @nickcalhoun5 @mpslater #marketing #socialmedia 3 hours ago
- I've had many a conversation with people who clearly didn't understand what I was saying, I could tell this by... fb.me/1CZQUsy92 1 day ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @broonie_livi @Aviela1 @nuhunsewu01 #marketing #socialmedia 1 day ago
- You determine how happy you are, not your circumstances. fb.me/PDVvWDo9 1 day ago
- When your race to become the one to fertilize the egg started, you had 200 million competitors, through your... fb.me/2MdPej4JH 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: positive thinking
“The thoughts you have about yourself and everybody else creates your future.” Positive thoughts create a positive future, negative thoughts create a negative future. “Remaining positive in a relatively negative world requires work.” Advertisements
The power of positive thinking is out there for everybody to see; it’s clearly evident in every person who has it, they don’t waste their energy on things they can’t control they only concentrate on the things they can and … Continue reading
“You control your problems or you let your problems control you.” ~It’s your decision.
The thoughts you have about yourself become your reality. People who repeat and believe in these affirmations live great lives.
Imagine living in a world where only positivity existed, a world where people got on with what they had to do and didn’t worry about anything else. Positive people do not believe in luck. Positive people do not blame other … Continue reading