- It takes twenty hours practice to become proficient at anything. Have you put in the time? 1 day ago
- We do not lead by assigning blame, we lead by providing solutions. 2 days ago
- RT @tim_fargo: It's impossible to live w/out failing at something, unless u live so cautiously that u might as... - JK Rowling https://t.co… 2 days ago
- At least normal currencies are supposed to have their equivalent value in something tangible. Monopoly money can be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: positive mental attitude
Your thoughts govern your world, that’s a fact. If you think you need more money, you will never have enough money. If you think you need a better car, your current car will never be good enough for you. If … Continue reading
No one really understands how or why having a positive attitude helps people recover faster from surgery or cope better with serious diseases — diseases as serious as cancer, heart disease, or AIDS. But empirical evidence suggests that these effects … Continue reading
A positive mental attitude is the foundation for everything that’s positive in your life.
People are more passionate about what they don’t want than anything they want. The thing people need to learn is applying that passion to what they want to achieve. Example: The person who declares they don’t want to lose is … Continue reading
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” ~Albert Einstein. When Einstein coined this phrase I don’t know what he was referring to, however, it perfectly fits his positive attitude approach that allowed him to become … Continue reading
I love people with a “can do” attitude because they’re always a pleasure to interact with. For example, the other day I had the privilege of speaking with two people who were the complete opposite of each other; one had … Continue reading
The thoughts you concentrate on will create your life. Rose tinted glasses will not change the world you live on, however, they will certainly change the world you see.
Positive people do not concern themselves with things they have no control over, they understand that’s a futile mission best suited to other people. Positive people know there is a lot of negativity in the world, they’re not blind … Continue reading
“Be careful what you water your dreams with, water them with worry and fear and you will create weeds that will choke the life out of your dreams.” ~Lao Tzu Your mind and a garden have more in common than … Continue reading