- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @tinajanczura @dyanjae @Ranasajid44 #marketing #socialmedia 19 hours ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @fvBudu @SayeefKaz @BlockChain65 #marketing #socialmedia 1 day ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @sugar_SMMG @Dinetk @MJgXnoPyD2C4rTg #marketing #socialmedia 2 days ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @karenleemn @2pXSET32CNukI2v @successpath1728 #marketing 3 days ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @MaverickMethod @seifkabelele @BrakeBiown #marketing #socialmedia 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: life
“You control your problems or you let your problems control you.” ~It’s your decision.
Trust can’t be earned, you give your trust or you don’t, it’s that simple. If somebody has to earn your trust, you will spend a lifetime making sure they are trustworthy. If you trust somebody and they abuse that trust, … Continue reading
I’m sure there are a myriad of ways of handling rejection but for the purpose of this post I’m going to follow two ways that make sense. One is to accept,”it wasn’t meant to be,” and the other is, “spend … Continue reading
“Sometimes problems don’t require a solution to solve them; Instead they require maturity to outgrow them.” This quote by Steve Maraboli would seem to contradict the title but, the solution to the problem is to grow as a person and … Continue reading
“If you’re not moving forward, you’re going backwards because time doesn’t stop for anybody.” Don’t be afraid to make decisions about your future; be very afraid of, “not making a decision,” because that’s the road to nowhere.
The journey of a lifetime is the one to find ourselves. We don’t always realise we are on that journey but that eureka moment hits everybody sometime. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are … Continue reading
You can’t force change on anybody, including yourself, you have to let it happen naturally because the saying, “all in its own good time,” is meant for everybody to follow. When you try to force change, you create barriers because … Continue reading
“I never lose, I win, or I learn.” Every negative event you’ve experience in your life has given you the endurance to be stronger and wiser than you were before.
The answer to these five simple questions will give you the answers you’ve been looking for.