- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @EdmeiaA @TINKLEY1 @successpath1728 #marketing #socialmedia 21 hours ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @TheOriginalGoro @KiannaAndrews1 @AliceMc32623309 #marketing 1 day ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @MakeItSnappyPR @SydenhamCurrent @IlseLoffelbein #marketing 2 days ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @Thapa1691 @SikuKamaldeen @TCRblogspot #marketing #socialmedia 3 days ago
- Your mind and body work best when they work in harmony, it's up to you which one you start with; you can begin by... fb.me/97HlCZ2m3 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: life lessons
You can’t force change on anybody, including yourself, you have to let it happen naturally because the saying, “all in its own good time,” is meant for everybody to follow. When you try to force change, you create barriers because … Continue reading
The answer to these five simple questions will give you the answers you’ve been looking for.
The person who is angry at the world is truly only angry with themselves; it’s the conflict that rages inside their head that drives the anger but it’s easier to be angry with the world than to stop and analyse … Continue reading
Only Share what needs to be shared.
“Before you can teach, you have to understand; understanding is not found in books, you only find knowledge in books, understanding is found through experience, which means, before you become a great teacher, you have to experience life.” ~M.E “Failure is … Continue reading
I hate you, I don’t love you anymore, I despise the ground you walk on, you’re an idiot, you make my skin crawl are all emotional door sentences. The emotion one person feels towards another human being; the reasons behind … Continue reading
Life is an interesting learning curve; if you live long enough, every expectation will be shattered by somebody else’s words or actions. “Real life is full of real people with real personalities, and every one of them is different.”