- It takes twenty hours practice to become proficient at anything. Have you put in the time? 1 day ago
- We do not lead by assigning blame, we lead by providing solutions. 2 days ago
- RT @tim_fargo: It's impossible to live w/out failing at something, unless u live so cautiously that u might as... - JK Rowling https://t.co… 2 days ago
- At least normal currencies are supposed to have their equivalent value in something tangible. Monopoly money can be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: life lessons
If the choice was yours to make, which life-style would you choose? Poor and enlightened, or rich and oblivious. Needless to say, they are only two of countless possibilities available to you, but, If I included all of them, this … Continue reading →
Until the arrival of social media a lot of things happened in the world which people were completely unaware. Those people didn’t have a choice, unlike you, you decide every day what information you want to be exposed to. You … Continue reading →
I didn’t want to go there anyway. They only thought they were missing out. For example; everybody wants to be invited to every party their friends are invited to because they don’t want to feel left out, that is until … Continue reading →
Everybody in the world is a trader, from the multi-millionaire to the pauper in the slums. What are they trading? That’s an easy question to answer, it’s their time and energy. Time. This is the only thing the richest and … Continue reading →
Forgiveness is good for you, forgetfulness doesn’t have the same benefits so always learn from other people’s mistakes. Don’t let yourself be an easy target. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
The people who use one finger to send you a message will have thought the message was worth sending. How many times have been online looking at the message, somebody is typing? You can’t wait to read their message. Believe … Continue reading →
The picture above is of the daffodils in my back garden, I planted them last October and have been waiting, not so patiently for them to bloom, which only happened in the last week. I had seen lots of daffodils … Continue reading →
Hope is a good quality to have, however, it’s not going to change your future. You need to concentrate on the elements you can control. Your attitude is yours to control.
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. A heart will defend itself against pain by creating an impenetrable shield that’s invisible to the human eye.