- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @Coyster_Sauce @david_w_mayer @spdc_marketing #marketing #success 55 minutes ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @analyticsiq @ydeepamar @MackMack2012 #marketing #socialmedia 1 day ago
- You decide what your future is going to be like every day. fb.me/4dz37o59V 1 day ago
- Those who do are often incapable of teaching those things to anybody else because the talent required for doing... fb.me/BrXfgym8 1 day ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @theMASB1 @TheMasterplaan @UCFComSci #marketing #socialmedia 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: life lessons
“People who don’t reply to you are the people who need help because they have troubles they are unable to share.” “Your life is based on your thoughts, words and actions, not on the reactions of other people.”
“You control your problems or you let your problems control you.” ~It’s your decision.
Trust can’t be earned, you give your trust or you don’t, it’s that simple. If somebody has to earn your trust, you will spend a lifetime making sure they are trustworthy. If you trust somebody and they abuse that trust, … Continue reading
I’m sure there are a myriad of ways of handling rejection but for the purpose of this post I’m going to follow two ways that make sense. One is to accept,”it wasn’t meant to be,” and the other is, “spend … Continue reading
“Sometimes problems don’t require a solution to solve them; Instead they require maturity to outgrow them.” This quote by Steve Maraboli would seem to contradict the title but, the solution to the problem is to grow as a person and … Continue reading
The conscious mind, the subconscious mind (or spirit as it is known by many) and the body are your team, and when your individual parts are working properly, you feel great, but when you’re not feeling so great, what part … Continue reading
“If you’re not moving forward, you’re going backwards because time doesn’t stop for anybody.” Don’t be afraid to make decisions about your future; be very afraid of, “not making a decision,” because that’s the road to nowhere.