- It takes twenty hours practice to become proficient at anything. Have you put in the time? 1 day ago
- We do not lead by assigning blame, we lead by providing solutions. 2 days ago
- RT @tim_fargo: It's impossible to live w/out failing at something, unless u live so cautiously that u might as... - JK Rowling https://t.co… 2 days ago
- At least normal currencies are supposed to have their equivalent value in something tangible. Monopoly money can be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: life lesson
The sins of the parents shall not be inherited by their children. One bad apple does not mean all apples are going to be bad. The judgement of people who judge other people on anything other than their actions are … Continue reading
When you live in the moment, you can only spoil one moment at a time, whereas, if you worry about what’s going to happen next year, you can ruin a whole year.
Your life will not improve until the thoughts you have about your life improves. Remember, nothing changes in a moment, not even your attitude, the only thing that changes in a moment is your decision to improve your attitude. A … Continue reading
“What you see in the world exists within you.” ~Anon. Nobody can talk down to you without your consent because you are letting their words affect your feelings, if it was that easy to change your feelings about yourself, I’d … Continue reading
The desire for money has brought this world to where it is today, and the world has benefited greatly from the advances it has brought. Of course, not everybody has felt those benefits, there are parts of this planet I … Continue reading
The colour of somebody’s thoughts is directly related to their behaviour, it’s obvious from people’s words and actions which thoughts are most prevalent in their mind. “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” ~Joyce Meyer. “It’s important to … Continue reading
“I never lose, I win, or I learn.” Every negative event you’ve experience in your life has given you the endurance to be stronger and wiser than you were before.