- It takes twenty hours practice to become proficient at anything. Have you put in the time? 1 day ago
- We do not lead by assigning blame, we lead by providing solutions. 2 days ago
- RT @tim_fargo: It's impossible to live w/out failing at something, unless u live so cautiously that u might as... - JK Rowling https://t.co… 2 days ago
- At least normal currencies are supposed to have their equivalent value in something tangible. Monopoly money can be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: inner peace
Listen to the silence and allow it to soothe your soul.
Find somebody who will share their values with you, not their money because any divorce lawyer will do that for you. “Your core values are your deeply held beliefs that authenticate your soul.” ~John C. Maxwell. Don’t settle for any … Continue reading
The meaning of life is to create as many memories as possible so any time you find happiness in any activity is time you will remember. These will be the happy memories you will cherish as you age. Work time: … Continue reading
“Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.” ~Mark Twain Peace of mind is found within when you accept you are responsible for … Continue reading
Life is measured in moments, do not take for granted those moments you are at peace because they are precious. Peace of mind can occur by itself, however, some people have to work hard to attain that state of mind.
Peace of mind is not something you should just appreciate when you’re doing nothing, you should bring peace with you everywhere you go. How do you find peace in a busy world? The answer to that question is: Expect everybody … Continue reading
If you know you’re right, there’s no need to persuade somebody else to accept your point of view because the greatest gift you can give somebody else is enough information for them to find out the truth for themselves. “You … Continue reading