- Very disappointed with nobody, I'm in no position to judge other people's words or actions. 1 day ago
- Some people will only accept information that back up their beliefs. https://t.co/GCQWFQgsJn 2 days ago
- You will always be where you're supposed to be. There's no need to hurry. https://t.co/ac1XZZgyJb 2 days ago
- https://t.co/0mA9aqsC9H 5 days ago
- https://t.co/M1Tn9nLQZa 5 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: covid-19
Does anybody know what the future holds?
It’s not going anywhere, the same dangers exist today as existed when the pandemic began. Governments can only give guidelines on how to prevent getting infected by the virus, if people don’t follow those guidelines, the government is not responsible … Continue reading
“Rules are made to be broken.” The idea that Government restrictions are going to do anything about getting rid of the coronavirus is ludicrous. If you happened to hear about the story of 80 members of the Irish Oireachtas golfing … Continue reading
I can’t wait to hear what you think?
The ability to remain calm when everybody else is anxious will allow you to see the real threat and not an imagined one. When you remain calm you are in a position to list what you know versus what you … Continue reading
Is malnutrition the source of every new virus that’s threatening our world? People all over the world are eating creatures that should not be eaten by humans and as a result they are spreading infectious diseases across the globe. The … Continue reading