- The words you use to communicate are important. https://t.co/EGUiMk7M5m 2 days ago
- I can see that working alright, Twitter successfully tells President what he can or cannot do. #sarcasm #whatplanet twitter.com/morningmika/st… 3 days ago
- And this day shall be called after all other days like today. It's quarantine day number (lost count.) How many we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Yout have the power to control how the world affects you. #life wp.me/p230fm-1Se 6 days ago
- https://t.co/9J9me6rNNK 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Communication
The person who wrote, ” one small change at a time will ameliorate your life,” wasn’t communicating with me because I didn’t know what ameliorate meant. I have since found out the meaning of ameliorate; it is to make something … Continue reading
Once you learn to walk you do it automatically. Once you learn to eat solid food you do it automatically. Once you learn to speak you do that automatically too, however, sometimes that isn’t the best course of action; from … Continue reading
Just because somebody shares their words with you does not mean you will understand their meaning. We are all individuals living a unique existence.
If you learn to relax your hands, your mind will be relaxed too. There’s nothing new about the link between the hands and the mind; for as long as babies suffered from pains they could not communicate; mothers have been … Continue reading
An opinion is always worth discussing, however, it’s not worth dying over. All too often the world is divided and war is waged because of a difference of opinion, neither of which is more valid from a bystander’s point of … Continue reading
A word once spoken cannot be unheard. Your words have power, however, sometimes your silence is more effective.