- Let the Monday madness begin. https://t.co/NLsxe5SydS 21 hours ago
- What did they do now? Is a question you know is not going to have a positive answer. 3 days ago
- If you make enough plans, you'll eventually find one that works for you. #planahead #selfimprovement #success https://t.co/my52PCshCl 3 days ago
- Just imagine if people didn't correct anybody else, they just let them be wrong. https://t.co/7Fs6OdDwzc 4 days ago
- https://t.co/8fJHbLd7YA 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Communication
Most men are practically orientated, they believe if somebody is telling them about their problems they’re actually asking for help in finding a solution. Of course, most women don’t have the same mindset, they’re more emotionally orientated. They believe that … Continue reading
Every messenger has their own truth. Tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Everybody has a different perception of the events they experience. People will tell you a story to elicit a desired response. There … Continue reading
The person who wrote, ” one small change at a time will ameliorate your life,” wasn’t communicating with me because I didn’t know what ameliorate meant. I have since found out the meaning of ameliorate; it is to make something … Continue reading
Once you learn to walk you do it automatically. Once you learn to eat solid food you do it automatically. Once you learn to speak you do that automatically too, however, sometimes that isn’t the best course of action; from … Continue reading
Just because somebody shares their words with you does not mean you will understand their meaning. We are all individuals living a unique existence.
If you learn to relax your hands, your mind will be relaxed too. There’s nothing new about the link between the hands and the mind; for as long as babies suffered from pains they could not communicate; mothers have been … Continue reading
An opinion is always worth discussing, however, it’s not worth dying over. All too often the world is divided and war is waged because of a difference of opinion, neither of which is more valid from a bystander’s point of … Continue reading
A word once spoken cannot be unheard. Your words have power, however, sometimes your silence is more effective.