- I aspire to be a positive influence on everybody who wants to be positive pin.it/6WeiMh1 via @pinterest 2 days ago
- Kindness can overcome cruelty. # https://t.co/5EHl2VXaM6 6 days ago
- The words you use to communicate are important. https://t.co/EGUiMk7M5m 1 week ago
- I can see that working alright, Twitter successfully tells President what he can or cannot do. #sarcasm #whatplanet twitter.com/morningmika/st… 2 weeks ago
- And this day shall be called after all other days like today. It's quarantine day number (lost count.) How many we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Business
If you’re not impressed with you. You’ll think nobody else is either. If you’re waiting until you are educated enough to begin, you’ll never begin. If you think you’re not good enough, you never will be. You’re good enough now, … Continue reading
Publicity is the uncontrolled news story that companies like or dislike depending on the type, if it’s good publicity, it reflects positively on the business but if it’s bad publicity it has the opposite effect. Good publicity energizes and motivates … Continue reading
Great advice never goes out of date and what’s more, the best advice will be as relevant to the business world as it is on a personal level. I have listed below how I have interpreted Hemingway’s advice from a … Continue reading
When you know your business inside out and you know what value you provide for your clients? You have the ability to explain what you provide in simple terms.
This is more commonly known as an elevator speech, a two minute explanation of the services you provide.