- Let the Monday madness begin. https://t.co/NLsxe5SydS 21 hours ago
- What did they do now? Is a question you know is not going to have a positive answer. 3 days ago
- If you make enough plans, you'll eventually find one that works for you. #planahead #selfimprovement #success https://t.co/my52PCshCl 3 days ago
- Just imagine if people didn't correct anybody else, they just let them be wrong. https://t.co/7Fs6OdDwzc 4 days ago
- https://t.co/8fJHbLd7YA 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Business
If you’re not impressed with you. You’ll think nobody else is either. If you’re waiting until you are educated enough to begin, you’ll never begin. If you think you’re not good enough, you never will be. You’re good enough now, … Continue reading
Publicity is the uncontrolled news story that companies like or dislike depending on the type, if it’s good publicity, it reflects positively on the business but if it’s bad publicity it has the opposite effect. Good publicity energizes and motivates … Continue reading
Great advice never goes out of date and what’s more, the best advice will be as relevant to the business world as it is on a personal level. I have listed below how I have interpreted Hemingway’s advice from a … Continue reading
When you know your business inside out and you know what value you provide for your clients? You have the ability to explain what you provide in simple terms.
This is more commonly known as an elevator speech, a two minute explanation of the services you provide.