- These are the type of tweets that help.. twitter.com/williamhboney1 twitter.com/TalentCoop/sta… 12 hours ago
- These kind of questions are about as useful as a chocolate frying pan. twitter.com/williamhboney1… 12 hours ago
- If what you do doesn't impact on Health, food or communication, you're not an essential part of society. 12 hours ago
- The coronavirus is targeting men more than women and you don't hear the women calling for equality. :) 1 day ago
- #Brexit kept FG in power for a long time, now it's a virus that's keeping them in the hot seat. I wonder if what's coming next? 1 day ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: Business
If you’re not impressed with you. You’ll think nobody else is either. If you’re waiting until you are educated enough to begin, you’ll never begin. If you think you’re not good enough, you never will be. You’re good enough now, … Continue reading
Publicity is the uncontrolled news story that companies like or dislike depending on the type, if it’s good publicity, it reflects positively on the business but if it’s bad publicity it has the opposite effect. Good publicity energizes and motivates … Continue reading
Great advice never goes out of date and what’s more, the best advice will be as relevant to the business world as it is on a personal level. I have listed below how I have interpreted Hemingway’s advice from a … Continue reading
When you know your business inside out and you know what value you provide for your clients? You have the ability to explain what you provide in simple terms.
This is more commonly known as an elevator speech, a two minute explanation of the services you provide.