- I aspire to be a positive influence on everybody who wants to be positive pin.it/6WeiMh1 via @pinterest 20 hours ago
- Kindness can overcome cruelty. # https://t.co/5EHl2VXaM6 4 days ago
- The words you use to communicate are important. https://t.co/EGUiMk7M5m 1 week ago
- I can see that working alright, Twitter successfully tells President what he can or cannot do. #sarcasm #whatplanet twitter.com/morningmika/st… 1 week ago
- And this day shall be called after all other days like today. It's quarantine day number (lost count.) How many we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: blogging
The new year is almost here and as usual the television is sending out the same message, what is your new years resolution? In our current economic conditions, giving up something is harder than ever, because with every budget that … Continue reading →
How will I get over this? How will I survive? I’m not a crier; I’m not even that sentimental. These are the words of people who have recently lost someone near and dear to their heart and they are right … Continue reading →
“Stand up and be counted” for there is nobody to hide behind, is the cry of the entrepreneur. They stand out from the crowd like the huge Oak tree in the middle of the green pasture getting buffeted from all … Continue reading →
When you don’t know where your destiny lies? There are two chances of reaching it, slim and none. That is why the word Strategy is used with such regularity by business leaders these days. Business leaders have identified that by … Continue reading →
A business and a river have more in common than you may think, they both have small beginnings, and they both have to be flexible enough to overcome obstacles in order to move forward, but move forward they do.
Some may join other rivers in order to reach their goals and of course their past is not an indication or where their future lies. The mightiest businesses have had humble beginnings.
Arrow Digital Marketing