- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @charlesnguyen @ElizaSo61310885 @JGA_Marketing #marketing 15 hours ago
- "Most of the people you will meet in your lifetime are Roses, you will also meet the occasional thorn; if you try... fb.me/798tyxAFJ 21 hours ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @JustAccounts @_EllisDavies @AYE_ImTweetin #marketing 1 day ago
- “To acquire a healthy body, you need a healthy mind.” ~Andrew Strong. “Whether you think you can, or you think... fb.me/8YSCGs9FY 1 day ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @Mango_Marketing @Mental_3ntropy @FNDBeast #marketing 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Uncategorized
You can’t change anything that happened two minutes ago, (just ask any would be cook who just burned their toast), let alone change anything that happened yesterday or at any time before then so it makes sense to accept your … Continue reading
If you find yourself agreeing with this list, you may need to reconsider your approach to other people.
Your self-worth should never be based on whether people like or dislike you because you have no control over their thoughts and feelings, and whether they like or dislike you will not change how you feel about yourself. You have … Continue reading
If you know you’re right, there’s no need to persuade somebody else to accept your point of view because the greatest gift you can give somebody else is enough information for them to find out the truth for themselves. “You … Continue reading
“Holding on to anger and resentment is as useful as taking poison and expecting the person who offended you to get sick.” Anger and resentment are incredibly draining emotions; the energy you waste should be used to make your life … Continue reading
To judge is to attach a feeling to an observation; to observe is to bear witness to an event without assigning a label “good” or “bad,” “right” or “wrong,” to the observation. “I know what they’re going through,” “I know … Continue reading
“You control your problems or you let your problems control you.” ~It’s your decision.