- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @Coyster_Sauce @david_w_mayer @spdc_marketing #marketing #success 59 minutes ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @analyticsiq @ydeepamar @MackMack2012 #marketing #socialmedia 1 day ago
- You decide what your future is going to be like every day. fb.me/4dz37o59V 1 day ago
- Those who do are often incapable of teaching those things to anybody else because the talent required for doing... fb.me/BrXfgym8 1 day ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @theMASB1 @TheMasterplaan @UCFComSci #marketing #socialmedia 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Uncategorized
If you know you’re right, there’s no need to persuade somebody else to accept your point of view because the greatest gift you can give somebody else is enough information for them to find out the truth for themselves. “You … Continue reading
“Holding on to anger and resentment is as useful as taking poison and expecting the person who offended you to get sick.” Anger and resentment are incredibly draining emotions; the energy you waste should be used to make your life … Continue reading
To judge is to attach a feeling to an observation; to observe is to bear witness to an event without assigning a label “good” or “bad,” “right” or “wrong,” to the observation. “I know what they’re going through,” “I know … Continue reading
“You control your problems or you let your problems control you.” ~It’s your decision.
Trust can’t be earned, you give your trust or you don’t, it’s that simple. If somebody has to earn your trust, you will spend a lifetime making sure they are trustworthy. If you trust somebody and they abuse that trust, … Continue reading
I’m sure there are a myriad of ways of handling rejection but for the purpose of this post I’m going to follow two ways that make sense. One is to accept,”it wasn’t meant to be,” and the other is, “spend … Continue reading
“If you’re not moving forward, you’re going backwards because time doesn’t stop for anybody.” Don’t be afraid to make decisions about your future; be very afraid of, “not making a decision,” because that’s the road to nowhere.
The journey of a lifetime is the one to find ourselves. We don’t always realise we are on that journey but that eureka moment hits everybody sometime. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are … Continue reading
“I never lose, I win, or I learn.” Every negative event you’ve experience in your life has given you the endurance to be stronger and wiser than you were before.
The answer to these five simple questions will give you the answers you’ve been looking for.