- It takes twenty hours practice to become proficient at anything. Have you put in the time? 1 day ago
- We do not lead by assigning blame, we lead by providing solutions. 2 days ago
- RT @tim_fargo: It's impossible to live w/out failing at something, unless u live so cautiously that u might as... - JK Rowling https://t.co… 2 days ago
- At least normal currencies are supposed to have their equivalent value in something tangible. Monopoly money can be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Self Improvement
If the choice was yours to make, which life-style would you choose? Poor and enlightened, or rich and oblivious. Needless to say, they are only two of countless possibilities available to you, but, If I included all of them, this … Continue reading →
The answer to that question should always be yes.
You do not get a second chance to make a good first impression.
If somebody else’s beliefs do not harm you; you don’t have the right to tell them what to believe in. The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow belongs to everybody who believes in its existence. The people … Continue reading →
Everybody in the world is a trader, from the multi-millionaire to the pauper in the slums. What are they trading? That’s an easy question to answer, it’s their time and energy. Time. This is the only thing the richest and … Continue reading →
Forgiveness is good for you, forgetfulness doesn’t have the same benefits so always learn from other people’s mistakes. Don’t let yourself be an easy target. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
“You will only receive what you think you deserve.” It’s your life’s self-fullfilling prophecy in one sentence. If you think you’re worthy of being loved, you will find love. If you think you’re worth a million dollars, you will receive … Continue reading →
The picture above is of the daffodils in my back garden, I planted them last October and have been waiting, not so patiently for them to bloom, which only happened in the last week. I had seen lots of daffodils … Continue reading →
It’s a fact of life, the next generation will always know more than the previous one, however, the stuff they know will not help them live a better life because they’re forgetting to learn the important things like respect, trust, … Continue reading →