- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @LiveWorkLead @reverd_com @GoranGroan #marketing #socialmedia 19 hours ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @santostailor @Chet_Kincaid @HelloAigiant #marketing #socialmedia 1 day ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @Ablicker @MilosZrnic @recruit757bball #marketing 2 days ago
- Always look in the direction you're going. fb.me/6U9rdLHUi 3 days ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @_georgiaroseox @PsychologyRich @SMGI_NJ #marketing #socialmedia 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: My Style
The world is full of people who can be funny but I’m not one of them; I’m the serious type, most things I think about are based on reality, when a conversation starts with an if or but, I always … Continue reading
You could spend a life time discussing semantics, if fact, most people do.
Only Share what needs to be shared.
“Before you can teach, you have to understand; understanding is not found in books, you only find knowledge in books, understanding is found through experience, which means, before you become a great teacher, you have to experience life.” ~M.E “Failure is … Continue reading
The one thing we can be sure of is; bullies who go around causing trouble will eventually come across somebody like themselves who is not kind or considerate and they will be taught a lesson they will not forget in a hurry. … Continue reading
Physical injuries are treatable by doctors, some injuries take a long time to heal and some only require an antibiotic but when the soul is injured, it is like it is surrounded by a constant fog and the only thing … Continue reading
“Change will never stick if you constantly remember who you were.” And it is for that very reason you have to forget before you can learn; if you spend all your time saying, “I was insecure but that isn’t who … Continue reading
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” ~ Albert Einstein. “You will not fix any problem using the same thoughts that created the problem in the first place.” “If you … Continue reading
The most gifted writers have put pen to paper over the eons but they still haven’t managed to accurately put into words the deep emotional love a mother has for her children because there are no words to describe those … Continue reading