- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @EdmeiaA @TINKLEY1 @successpath1728 #marketing #socialmedia 21 hours ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @TheOriginalGoro @KiannaAndrews1 @AliceMc32623309 #marketing 1 day ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @MakeItSnappyPR @SydenhamCurrent @IlseLoffelbein #marketing 2 days ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @Thapa1691 @SikuKamaldeen @TCRblogspot #marketing #socialmedia 3 days ago
- Your mind and body work best when they work in harmony, it's up to you which one you start with; you can begin by... fb.me/97HlCZ2m3 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: My Style
Your health is your wealth; an adage as old as time itself and is true for everybody that has ever lost their good health. All the money in the world will be of little use if you haven’t got the … Continue reading
The world is full of people who can be funny but I’m not one of them; I’m the serious type, most things I think about are based on reality, when a conversation starts with an if or but, I always … Continue reading
You could spend a life time discussing semantics, if fact, most people do.
Only Share what needs to be shared.
“Before you can teach, you have to understand; understanding is not found in books, you only find knowledge in books, understanding is found through experience, which means, before you become a great teacher, you have to experience life.” ~M.E “Failure is … Continue reading
The one thing we can be sure of is; bullies who go around causing trouble will eventually come across somebody like themselves who is not kind or considerate and they will be taught a lesson they will not forget in a hurry. … Continue reading
Physical injuries are treatable by doctors, some injuries take a long time to heal and some only require an antibiotic but when the soul is injured, it is like it is surrounded by a constant fog and the only thing … Continue reading
“Change will never stick if you constantly remember who you were.” And it is for that very reason you have to forget before you can learn; if you spend all your time saying, “I was insecure but that isn’t who … Continue reading
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” ~ Albert Einstein. “You will not fix any problem using the same thoughts that created the problem in the first place.” “If you … Continue reading