- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @Coyster_Sauce @david_w_mayer @spdc_marketing #marketing #success 57 minutes ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @analyticsiq @ydeepamar @MackMack2012 #marketing #socialmedia 1 day ago
- You decide what your future is going to be like every day. fb.me/4dz37o59V 1 day ago
- Those who do are often incapable of teaching those things to anybody else because the talent required for doing... fb.me/BrXfgym8 1 day ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @theMASB1 @TheMasterplaan @UCFComSci #marketing #socialmedia 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: My Style
“The thoughts you have about yourself and everybody else creates your future.” Positive thoughts create a positive future, negative thoughts create a negative future. “Remaining positive in a relatively negative world requires work.” Advertisements
By small margins is the success of one team over another measured, a flick of a ball that went into the right hand, or the shot from distance that sailed between the posts. Having just watched the all Ireland hurling … Continue reading
“People who don’t reply to you are the people who need help because they have troubles they are unable to share.” “Your life is based on your thoughts, words and actions, not on the reactions of other people.”
“You control your problems or you let your problems control you.” ~It’s your decision.
Your health is your wealth; an adage as old as time itself and is true for everybody that has ever lost their good health. All the money in the world will be of little use if you haven’t got the … Continue reading
The world is full of people who can be funny but I’m not one of them; I’m the serious type, most things I think about are based on reality, when a conversation starts with an if or but, I always … Continue reading
You could spend a life time discussing semantics, if fact, most people do.
Only Share what needs to be shared.
“Before you can teach, you have to understand; understanding is not found in books, you only find knowledge in books, understanding is found through experience, which means, before you become a great teacher, you have to experience life.” ~M.E “Failure is … Continue reading