- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @tommy_spp @bluelabelstyle @AM_PensFan_96 #marketing #socialmedia 20 hours ago
- Listen to people who encourage you and not those people who try to give you their fears. fb.me/13rWakuGA 1 day ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @coziakyuz @AlisonEditor1 @anfizabalrp8 #marketing #socialmedia 1 day ago
- "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain." fb.me/6UvILDkUk 2 days ago
- It's just one of those days. fb.me/66eHkdrS2 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: My Style
The world is full of people who can be funny but I’m not one of them; I’m the serious type, most things I think about are based on reality, when a conversation starts with an if or but, I always … Continue reading
You could spend a life time discussing semantics, if fact, most people do.
Only Share what needs to be shared.
“Before you can teach, you have to understand; understanding is not found in books, you only find knowledge in books, understanding is found through experience, which means, before you become a great teacher, you have to experience life.” ~M.E “Failure is … Continue reading
The one thing we can be sure of is; bullies who go around causing trouble will eventually come across somebody like themselves who is not kind or considerate and they will be taught a lesson they will not forget in a hurry. … Continue reading
Physical injuries are treatable by doctors, some injuries take a long time to heal and some only require an antibiotic but when the soul is injured, it is like it is surrounded by a constant fog and the only thing … Continue reading
“Change will never stick if you constantly remember who you were.” And it is for that very reason you have to forget before you can learn; if you spend all your time saying, “I was insecure but that isn’t who … Continue reading
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” ~ Albert Einstein. “You will not fix any problem using the same thoughts that created the problem in the first place.” “If you … Continue reading
The most gifted writers have put pen to paper over the eons but they still haven’t managed to accurately put into words the deep emotional love a mother has for her children because there are no words to describe those … Continue reading