- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @cshobhauday @alanisnr_ @MattKobo #marketing #socialmedia 4 hours ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @lauboursi @MaryRoseMan @EagleGazette #marketing 1 day ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @LiveWorkLead @reverd_com @GoranGroan #marketing #socialmedia 2 days ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @santostailor @Chet_Kincaid @HelloAigiant #marketing #socialmedia 3 days ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @Ablicker @MilosZrnic @recruit757bball #marketing 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: life
The world is full of people who can be funny but I’m not one of them; I’m the serious type, most things I think about are based on reality, when a conversation starts with an if or but, I always … Continue reading
The thoughts and feelings you have about yourself is the foundation of how you treat everybody else and how they in turn treat you. If you don’t like yourself, you will find it difficult to believe anybody else will like … Continue reading
You could spend a life time discussing semantics, if fact, most people do.
“God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.“ A person can be happy or sad about a rainy day but that … Continue reading
Knowledge is no longer the key to power; understanding is the key to power in today’s world because everybody has access to Google, the most powerful search engine in the modern world. “If there is something you don’t know, ask … Continue reading
Only Share what needs to be shared.
“If you can find happiness in a moment when you’re not with people or things you’re attached to, you will bring your happiness with you everywhere you go.”