- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @tommy_spp @bluelabelstyle @AM_PensFan_96 #marketing #socialmedia 20 hours ago
- Listen to people who encourage you and not those people who try to give you their fears. fb.me/13rWakuGA 1 day ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @coziakyuz @AlisonEditor1 @anfizabalrp8 #marketing #socialmedia 1 day ago
- "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain." fb.me/6UvILDkUk 2 days ago
- It's just one of those days. fb.me/66eHkdrS2 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: life lessons
The thoughts and feelings you have about yourself is the foundation of how you treat everybody else and how they in turn treat you. If you don’t like yourself, you will find it difficult to believe anybody else will like … Continue reading
You could spend a life time discussing semantics, if fact, most people do.
“God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.“ A person can be happy or sad about a rainy day but that … Continue reading
Knowledge is no longer the key to power; understanding is the key to power in today’s world because everybody has access to Google, the most powerful search engine in the modern world. “If there is something you don’t know, ask … Continue reading
Only Share what needs to be shared.
“If you can find happiness in a moment when you’re not with people or things you’re attached to, you will bring your happiness with you everywhere you go.”
“Before you can teach, you have to understand; understanding is not found in books, you only find knowledge in books, understanding is found through experience, which means, before you become a great teacher, you have to experience life.” ~M.E “Failure is … Continue reading
I hate you, I don’t love you anymore, I despise the ground you walk on, you’re an idiot, you make my skin crawl are all emotional door sentences. The emotion one person feels towards another human being; the reasons behind … Continue reading