- It takes twenty hours practice to become proficient at anything. Have you put in the time? 1 day ago
- We do not lead by assigning blame, we lead by providing solutions. 2 days ago
- RT @tim_fargo: It's impossible to live w/out failing at something, unless u live so cautiously that u might as... - JK Rowling https://t.co… 2 days ago
- At least normal currencies are supposed to have their equivalent value in something tangible. Monopoly money can be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: life lessons
If the choice was yours to make, which life-style would you choose? Poor and enlightened, or rich and oblivious. Needless to say, they are only two of countless possibilities available to you, but, If I included all of them, this … Continue reading →
This animal will live as long as its owners think it’s adding value to the price some butcher will pay. During its short life it will never go hungry. It will always be surrounded by other animals. Any signs of … Continue reading →
The answer to that question should always be yes.
I didn’t want to go there anyway. They only thought they were missing out. For example; everybody wants to be invited to every party their friends are invited to because they don’t want to feel left out, that is until … Continue reading →
The people who use one finger to send you a message will have thought the message was worth sending. How many times have been online looking at the message, somebody is typing? You can’t wait to read their message. Believe … Continue reading →
It’s a fact of life, the next generation will always know more than the previous one, however, the stuff they know will not help them live a better life because they’re forgetting to learn the important things like respect, trust, … Continue reading →
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. A heart will defend itself against pain by creating an impenetrable shield that’s invisible to the human eye.
If humanity as a whole ever embraces peace, it will signal the end of the human race. Why, you may ask? The answer is quite simple. War drives evolution, without it there’s no motivation to improve our current existence. When … Continue reading →
At the end of the day there’s very few things that are important enough to keep you awake at night. Remember. Everything in life that’s important is related to how you think about it and it’s effect on your mental … Continue reading →