- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @Coyster_Sauce @david_w_mayer @spdc_marketing #marketing #success 58 minutes ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @analyticsiq @ydeepamar @MackMack2012 #marketing #socialmedia 1 day ago
- You decide what your future is going to be like every day. fb.me/4dz37o59V 1 day ago
- Those who do are often incapable of teaching those things to anybody else because the talent required for doing... fb.me/BrXfgym8 1 day ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @theMASB1 @TheMasterplaan @UCFComSci #marketing #socialmedia 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: life lessons
Those who do are often incapable of teaching those things to anybody else because the talent required for doing and teaching is not inherent in everybody. The same can be said of teachers, their talent is communication, not doing, good … Continue reading
“Change comes at a price, until the day arrives when you’re willing to pay that price, your life will remain the same as it is today.” ~Anon What have you got to lose?
“People who don’t reply to you are the people who need help because they have troubles they are unable to share.” “Your life is based on your thoughts, words and actions, not on the reactions of other people.”
The world is always changing, scientists are constantly challenging previously held beliefs about our origins. To date, there are no definite facts but there is a strong inclination that what was believed over two thousand years ago wouldn’t be believed … Continue reading
Life can be a dreary place for some people because they go through life only using the five senses they were born with, when the sixth sense is the most important one because, “Laugh and the world laughs with you, … Continue reading
The power of positive thinking is out there for everybody to see; it’s clearly evident in every person who has it, they don’t waste their energy on things they can’t control they only concentrate on the things they can and … Continue reading
To judge is to attach a feeling to an observation; to observe is to bear witness to an event without assigning a label “good” or “bad,” “right” or “wrong,” to the observation. “I know what they’re going through,” “I know … Continue reading
“You control your problems or you let your problems control you.” ~It’s your decision.