- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @EdmeiaA @TINKLEY1 @successpath1728 #marketing #socialmedia 21 hours ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @TheOriginalGoro @KiannaAndrews1 @AliceMc32623309 #marketing 1 day ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @MakeItSnappyPR @SydenhamCurrent @IlseLoffelbein #marketing 2 days ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @Thapa1691 @SikuKamaldeen @TCRblogspot #marketing #socialmedia 3 days ago
- Your mind and body work best when they work in harmony, it's up to you which one you start with; you can begin by... fb.me/97HlCZ2m3 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: life lessons
You can’t force change on anybody, including yourself, you have to let it happen naturally because the saying, “all in its own good time,” is meant for everybody to follow. When you try to force change, you create barriers because … Continue reading
“I never lose, I win, or I learn.” Every negative event you’ve experience in your life has given you the endurance to be stronger and wiser than you were before.
The answer to these five simple questions will give you the answers you’ve been looking for.
The light at the end of the tunnel is not an illusion, it is very real, but in order for you to reach the light you have to change your thoughts and actions because if you continue to use your … Continue reading
Your health is your wealth; an adage as old as time itself and is true for everybody that has ever lost their good health. All the money in the world will be of little use if you haven’t got the … Continue reading
The person who is angry at the world is truly only angry with themselves; it’s the conflict that rages inside their head that drives the anger but it’s easier to be angry with the world than to stop and analyse … Continue reading
“Keep going, you are an inspiration to everybody you meet.”
The thoughts and feelings you have about yourself is the foundation of how you treat everybody else and how they in turn treat you. If you don’t like yourself, you will find it difficult to believe anybody else will like … Continue reading
You could spend a life time discussing semantics, if fact, most people do.