- It takes twenty hours practice to become proficient at anything. Have you put in the time? 1 day ago
- We do not lead by assigning blame, we lead by providing solutions. 2 days ago
- RT @tim_fargo: It's impossible to live w/out failing at something, unless u live so cautiously that u might as... - JK Rowling https://t.co… 2 days ago
- At least normal currencies are supposed to have their equivalent value in something tangible. Monopoly money can be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Inspiration
Listen to people with simple solutions, they’re people who have experienced similar problems, and came out the other side stronger and wiser.
Until the arrival of social media a lot of things happened in the world which people were completely unaware. Those people didn’t have a choice, unlike you, you decide every day what information you want to be exposed to. You … Continue reading →
This animal will live as long as its owners think it’s adding value to the price some butcher will pay. During its short life it will never go hungry. It will always be surrounded by other animals. Any signs of … Continue reading →
The answer to that question should always be yes.
You do not get a second chance to make a good first impression.
If somebody else’s beliefs do not harm you; you don’t have the right to tell them what to believe in. The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow belongs to everybody who believes in its existence. The people … Continue reading →
Everybody in the world is a trader, from the multi-millionaire to the pauper in the slums. What are they trading? That’s an easy question to answer, it’s their time and energy. Time. This is the only thing the richest and … Continue reading →
Forgiveness is good for you, forgetfulness doesn’t have the same benefits so always learn from other people’s mistakes. Don’t let yourself be an easy target. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
“You will only receive what you think you deserve.” It’s your life’s self-fullfilling prophecy in one sentence. If you think you’re worthy of being loved, you will find love. If you think you’re worth a million dollars, you will receive … Continue reading →