- These are the type of tweets that help.. twitter.com/williamhboney1 twitter.com/TalentCoop/sta… 11 hours ago
- These kind of questions are about as useful as a chocolate frying pan. twitter.com/williamhboney1… 11 hours ago
- If what you do doesn't impact on Health, food or communication, you're not an essential part of society. 11 hours ago
- The coronavirus is targeting men more than women and you don't hear the women calling for equality. :) 1 day ago
- #Brexit kept FG in power for a long time, now it's a virus that's keeping them in the hot seat. I wonder if what's coming next? 1 day ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Common Sense
Just because somebody shares their words with you does not mean you will understand their meaning. We are all individuals living a unique existence.
Every story you read online, in the newspapers or on television should come with a byline. “Believe it or not.” Can you be hypnotised without your consent? The majority of people will answer no to that question, however, if people … Continue reading
If you know you’re right, there’s no need to persuade somebody else to accept your point of view because the greatest gift you can give somebody else is enough information for them to find out the truth for themselves. “You … Continue reading
“Change comes at a price, until the day arrives when you’re willing to pay that price, your life will remain the same as it is today.” ~Anon What have you got to lose?
“The thoughts you have about yourself and everybody else creates your future.” Positive thoughts create a positive future, negative thoughts create a negative future. “Remaining positive in a relatively negative world requires work.”
The power of positive thinking is out there for everybody to see; it’s clearly evident in every person who has it, they don’t waste their energy on things they can’t control they only concentrate on the things they can and … Continue reading