- I aspire to be a positive influence on everybody who wants to be positive pin.it/6WeiMh1 via @pinterest 2 days ago
- Kindness can overcome cruelty. # https://t.co/5EHl2VXaM6 6 days ago
- The words you use to communicate are important. https://t.co/EGUiMk7M5m 1 week ago
- I can see that working alright, Twitter successfully tells President what he can or cannot do. #sarcasm #whatplanet twitter.com/morningmika/st… 2 weeks ago
- And this day shall be called after all other days like today. It's quarantine day number (lost count.) How many we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Common Sense
Just because somebody shares their words with you does not mean you will understand their meaning. We are all individuals living a unique existence.
Every story you read online, in the newspapers or on television should come with a byline. “Believe it or not.” Can you be hypnotised without your consent? The majority of people will answer no to that question, however, if people … Continue reading
If you know you’re right, there’s no need to persuade somebody else to accept your point of view because the greatest gift you can give somebody else is enough information for them to find out the truth for themselves. “You … Continue reading
“Change comes at a price, until the day arrives when you’re willing to pay that price, your life will remain the same as it is today.” ~Anon What have you got to lose?
“The thoughts you have about yourself and everybody else creates your future.” Positive thoughts create a positive future, negative thoughts create a negative future. “Remaining positive in a relatively negative world requires work.”
The power of positive thinking is out there for everybody to see; it’s clearly evident in every person who has it, they don’t waste their energy on things they can’t control they only concentrate on the things they can and … Continue reading