- Let the Monday madness begin. https://t.co/NLsxe5SydS 21 hours ago
- What did they do now? Is a question you know is not going to have a positive answer. 3 days ago
- If you make enough plans, you'll eventually find one that works for you. #planahead #selfimprovement #success https://t.co/my52PCshCl 3 days ago
- Just imagine if people didn't correct anybody else, they just let them be wrong. https://t.co/7Fs6OdDwzc 4 days ago
- https://t.co/8fJHbLd7YA 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Common Sense
Your thoughts govern your world, that’s a fact. If you think you need more money, you will never have enough money. If you think you need a better car, your current car will never be good enough for you. If … Continue reading
Just because somebody shares their words with you does not mean you will understand their meaning. We are all individuals living a unique existence.
Every story you read online, in the newspapers or on television should come with a byline. “Believe it or not.” Can you be hypnotised without your consent? The majority of people will answer no to that question, however, if people … Continue reading
If you know you’re right, there’s no need to persuade somebody else to accept your point of view because the greatest gift you can give somebody else is enough information for them to find out the truth for themselves. “You … Continue reading
“Change comes at a price, until the day arrives when you’re willing to pay that price, your life will remain the same as it is today.” ~Anon What have you got to lose?
“The thoughts you have about yourself and everybody else creates your future.” Positive thoughts create a positive future, negative thoughts create a negative future. “Remaining positive in a relatively negative world requires work.”
The power of positive thinking is out there for everybody to see; it’s clearly evident in every person who has it, they don’t waste their energy on things they can’t control they only concentrate on the things they can and … Continue reading