- Very disappointed with nobody, I'm in no position to judge other people's words or actions. 1 day ago
- Some people will only accept information that back up their beliefs. https://t.co/GCQWFQgsJn 2 days ago
- You will always be where you're supposed to be. There's no need to hurry. https://t.co/ac1XZZgyJb 2 days ago
- https://t.co/0mA9aqsC9H 5 days ago
- https://t.co/M1Tn9nLQZa 5 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Common Sense
Your thoughts govern your world, that’s a fact. If you think you need more money, you will never have enough money. If you think you need a better car, your current car will never be good enough for you. If … Continue reading
Just because somebody shares their words with you does not mean you will understand their meaning. We are all individuals living a unique existence.
Every story you read online, in the newspapers or on television should come with a byline. “Believe it or not.” Can you be hypnotised without your consent? The majority of people will answer no to that question, however, if people … Continue reading
If you know you’re right, there’s no need to persuade somebody else to accept your point of view because the greatest gift you can give somebody else is enough information for them to find out the truth for themselves. “You … Continue reading
“Change comes at a price, until the day arrives when you’re willing to pay that price, your life will remain the same as it is today.” ~Anon What have you got to lose?