- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @tinajanczura @dyanjae @Ranasajid44 #marketing #socialmedia 19 hours ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @fvBudu @SayeefKaz @BlockChain65 #marketing #socialmedia 1 day ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @sugar_SMMG @Dinetk @MJgXnoPyD2C4rTg #marketing #socialmedia 2 days ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @karenleemn @2pXSET32CNukI2v @successpath1728 #marketing 3 days ago
- The latest The Irish Social Media Daily! paper.li/Arrow_Digital/… Thanks to @MaverickMethod @seifkabelele @BrakeBiown #marketing #socialmedia 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: attitude
I’m sure there are a myriad of ways of handling rejection but for the purpose of this post I’m going to follow two ways that make sense. One is to accept,”it wasn’t meant to be,” and the other is, “spend … Continue reading
The conscious mind, the subconscious mind (or spirit as it is known by many) and the body are your team, and when your individual parts are working properly, you feel great, but when you’re not feeling so great, what part … Continue reading
The path to success is different for everybody, but there is one thing everybody who succeeded had in common; they knew who they were, and what they wanted to achieve. That is the secret to success, it’s the ability to … Continue reading
“If you’re not moving forward, you’re going backwards because time doesn’t stop for anybody.” Don’t be afraid to make decisions about your future; be very afraid of, “not making a decision,” because that’s the road to nowhere.
The thoughts you have about yourself become your reality. People who repeat and believe in these affirmations live great lives.
You can’t force change on anybody, including yourself, you have to let it happen naturally because the saying, “all in its own good time,” is meant for everybody to follow. When you try to force change, you create barriers because … Continue reading
Your health is your wealth; an adage as old as time itself and is true for everybody that has ever lost their good health. All the money in the world will be of little use if you haven’t got the … Continue reading
The world is full of people who can be funny but I’m not one of them; I’m the serious type, most things I think about are based on reality, when a conversation starts with an if or but, I always … Continue reading