“When you remove negativity, everything that remains is positive.”
If you’re not willing to be positive, nobody can help you. If you’re determined to be positive, nobody can stop you because you have complete control over your thoughts; you decide which thoughts you wish to entertain and which ones you let go.
The beliefs you possess about yourself and the people you interact with will determine whether you’re a positive or negative person. If you possess any negative beliefs such as.
- I can’t let people see the real me because they might not like me.
- I can’t let myself fall in love because I might get hurt if it doesn’t work out.
- I’m afraid to ask for what I really want because they may not give it to me.
- I can’t trust other people because they might betray my trust.
- I need to pass one more examination.
- I can’t pursue…
View original post 287 more words