You cannot prevent people from dying, it’s something everybody will experience eventually, however, your actions can influence how they die.
The majority of people on the planet would like to hear about people dying peacefully in their sleep from old age after living a long and happy life.
However. The current virus (Covid-19) that’s travelling around the world in trying its best to ensure that doesn’t happen, it seems to be targeting the elderly with pre-existing heart and lung conditions as its primary victims.
I’m sure there will be some positives that come out after the pandemic is under control, such as.
- Scientists will have a greater understanding of the immune system, they may develop cures for other illnesses in their search for a cure for Covid-19.
- People will be more aware of what’s important. (Their health and freedom).
- People will be happy to go to work.
- People will appreciate going out for something to eat without fear of bringing something they didn’t want home with them.
- The world will be better prepared for future outbreaks.
- Parents who are currently home-schooling their children will appreciate what teachers experience on a daily basis.
What can you do today? In order to answer this question, we must first understand what you can’t do today.
You have absolutely no control over the virus, you can only live with its consequences.
The things you can control today are your thoughts and actions.
- You can stop listening to scare-mongers who want to share every possible negative scenario they can think of.
- You can stop being afraid of the unknown.
- You can be grateful for everything you have.
- You can believe this situation will not last forever.
- You can stop over-buying things you don’t need.
- You can help your elderly neighbours from a distance.
- You can stop sharing stories online that will not benefit the future.
- You can limit who you share out germs with.
As I mention at the beginning, you cannot stop people from dying but your thoughts and actions can determine how they die. If you don’t share anything negative with them, they will live until old age arrives to take them on their next journey.