Avoiding unnecessary contact with your fellow humans will help your chances of survival. You’ll not have avoid them forever, however, learning to respect other people’s personal space will be good for you in the long-run. Not only will it protect you from the current contagion circulating the globe(covid-19), it will protect you from catching any number of viruses in the future.
How do you learn to avoid people? It’s really quite simple, all you have to do is watch how introverted people behave, they’re already the experts on social isolation.
- Introverts give people extra space.
- Introverts avoid highly populated areas.
- Introverts go for walks in nature by themselves.
- Introverts appreciate their own company.
- Introverts don’t need other people to complete their lives.
- Introverts are very observant of other people’s behaviour.
- Introverts don’t need a lot to be happy.
- Introverts notice everything from a safe distance.
- Introverts are loyal to their families.
QED: If you want to survive to see another tomorrow, become an introvert today.