Everything we experience in life changes who we are and how we see the world around us.
- “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” ~Bob Marley.
- “You’ll never know how much you can love until the person you love is taken away from you.”
- “You’ll never know hunger until you go without food for a week.”
- “You’ll never know how fearful you can be until you face your worst fear.”
- “You’ll never know how angry you can be until somebody hurts the person you love.”
- “You’ll never know how brave you can be until you accomplish a goal you thought you could not reach.”
- “You’ll never realise how much you know until you realise how little you know.”
When you accept understanding yourself is a continuous journey of discovery; you can also accept understanding somebody else is virtually impossible.
One of my mantras: Only judge what you understand.