Are you prepared to pay the price because there’s always a price to pay when you tackle the problem areas of your life?
The price is not always a monetary one, the majority of the time it requires an attitude adjustment from somebody to find your solution.
The first step in finding a solution to every problem is identifying the cause of the problem. The following is an example.
Problem: They don’t like me?
Questions to ask:
- What is it about you they don’t like?
- Why do you care what they think about you?
- How important are they to you?
- Do you really like them?
- Do they add or take away from your life?
- Are you prepared to put up with their attitude towards you?
- Are you prepared to lose them?
- Are they prepared to lose you?
- Do you like yourself?
- Are you prepared to change?
- Are you going to change?
The answers to the above questions will lead to different solutions, however, they will always be one cause.
The cause of every problem you face is your attitude towards the problem.
Remember: You are responsible for how people respect you. If you respect yourself, they will too.