“You are free to make any decision you wish; But you are not free from the consequences of that decision.” That’s life is a nutshell, what you give will be given back to you, not in the form that you give it but in some shape or form that you will like or dislike depending on what you give and how you give it.
If you give but always expect something in return from the person you are giving the gift to, you will always pay in some form or other for the gifts you receive.
If you give with a good heart, you will have a greater gift returned to you by somebody else, and you will thoroughly enjoy receiving the gift because you know you deserved it.
The following are my favourite quotes on the topic. Please share yours in the comment section.
- “How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours.” ~Wayne Dyer
- “Karma only feels good when you do good deeds.” ~Anon
- “Karma has no menu. You get what you deserve.” ~Andrew Strong.
- “The gift that is freely given will be returned to you free of charge.” ~Andrew Strong.
- “You reap what you plant.” ~Anon
- “The best revenge is forgiveness.” ~Anon