By small margins is the success of one team over another measured, a flick of a ball that went into the right hand, or the shot from distance that sailed between the posts. Having just watched the all Ireland hurling final between Waterford and Galway I have concluded the difference between the two teams was a bit of luck. Both teams showed a great deal of passion and desire to win during the game, the big difference between the teams was the shots from distance were going over the bar from the Galway players whereas the shots from the Waterford players were just missing the target by very small margins. In earlier games in the championship those shots from the Waterford players were going over the bar but alas that didn’t happen, today Galway won the All Ireland final in a very exciting and enjoyable game of hurling; they deserved their victory because today they had everything on their side including that little bit of luck.
- Good morning. https://t.co/795tPtuOux 5 days ago
- WTF is a acronym that's used far too often to describe things that should be ignored.........Objects and words only… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- There's always someone on Twitter. https://t.co/kogrkGtYhD 5 days ago
- Planetary motion. lucysworks.com/2020/07/06/pla… via @wordpressdotcom 6 days ago
- RT @AngieDokos: You can only appreciate time when you stop measuring it brendandunne.wordpress.com/2020/07/04/you… via @Brendan1Dunne 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow