By small margins is the success of one team over another measured, a flick of a ball that went into the right hand, or the shot from distance that sailed between the posts. Having just watched the all Ireland hurling final between Waterford and Galway I have concluded the difference between the two teams was a bit of luck. Both teams showed a great deal of passion and desire to win during the game, the big difference between the teams was the shots from distance were going over the bar from the Galway players whereas the shots from the Waterford players were just missing the target by very small margins. In earlier games in the championship those shots from the Waterford players were going over the bar but alas that didn’t happen, today Galway won the All Ireland final in a very exciting and enjoyable game of hurling; they deserved their victory because today they had everything on their side including that little bit of luck.
- The words you use to communicate are important. https://t.co/EGUiMk7M5m 2 days ago
- I can see that working alright, Twitter successfully tells President what he can or cannot do. #sarcasm #whatplanet twitter.com/morningmika/st… 3 days ago
- And this day shall be called after all other days like today. It's quarantine day number (lost count.) How many we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Yout have the power to control how the world affects you. #life wp.me/p230fm-1Se 1 week ago
- https://t.co/9J9me6rNNK 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow