“When you remove negativity, everything that remains is positive.”
If you’re not willing to be positive, nobody can help you. If you’re determined to be positive, nobody can stop you because you have complete control over your thoughts; you decide which thoughts you wish to entertain and which ones you let go.
The beliefs you possess about yourself and the people you interact with will determine whether you’re a positive or negative person. If you possess any negative beliefs such as,
- I can’t let people see the real me because they might not like me.
- I can’t let myself fall in love because I might get hurt if it does not work out.
- I’m afraid to ask for what I really want because they may not give it to me.
- I can’t trust other people because they might betray my trust.
- I can’t pursue my dreams because I might fail and be judged as a failure.
- I’m not clever enough. I’m not strong enough, I’m not brave enough.
If you impose those negative beliefs onto yourself or somebody else, you are the one who is stopping your personal growth through limiting beliefs. None of the above beliefs are real, they are the excuses created by your imagination to avoid living the life you were meant to live.
The following quotes are meant to help eliminate limiting beliefs.
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ~ Dr Seuss. (Be real, be proud of who you are.)
- “To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.” ~ Bertrand Russell. (The only thing we are born with is the ability to Love, don’t waste it.)
- “The answer to every unasked question is NO, regardless of the real answer.” ~ Unknown. (What’s the worst possible outcome? You may learn the truth.)
- “You don’t have to trust everybody but the person who trusts nobody is doomed to failure.” ~ Everybody needs a friend. (Fear to trust and loneliness are linked.)
- “You’ll never be brave, if you don’t get hurt; you’ll never learn, if you don’t make mistakes; you’ll never be successful, if you don’t encounter failure.” ~Unknown
You are in control:
A positive or negative attitude to life based on, “what you think, you become,” and that’s why positive people do not entertain negative thoughts; they have learned to recognise, control and let them go so that they can get on with living their life as it was meant to be lived.
Until the next time, have a positively wonderful day!