Great advice never goes out of date and what’s more, the best advice will be as relevant to the business world as it is on a personal level. I have listed below how I have interpreted Hemingway’s advice from a business’s point of view.
- Listen to customers and learn from their answers.
- Wait and think before responding to every email.
- Investing in products that are only stocking shelves is not good for your bottom line.
- Empathise before you criticise.
- Focus on your goals but be flexible in how to reach them.
- As long as air circulates around your body; never give up.
- Share if you like these simple messages, maybe your friends will too.