According to science the universe is not slowing down as it expands, it’s actually speeding up which contradicts the big bang theory and general relativity. The further objects travel from where they were thrown the slower they should go.
A good example of this is; if you throw a ball at somebody standing near you, they will get hurt. If you throw a ball at somebody down the other side of the field, they’ll end up walking towards you to get the ball.
Imagine if you will that the universe is speeding up because the only thing slowing it down in the first place is the gravity created by whatever is at the heart of our universe, the further it travels the less it feels the effect of gravity, the only obstacle to its journey.
Now, if we applied the same theory to your evolution, the only thing holding you back is your self-limiting beliefs, (they are your gravity,) they are the only things holding you back from accomplishing anything you want to. As you eliminate all your self-limiting beliefs you remove all the obstacles from the future you desire, the quicker you remove the beliefs the faster the changes will happen in your life. Just like the universe itself you will expand and grow as a person because nothing is holding you back anymore.
Some of the most self-limiting beliefs are;
- You’re not good enough.
- You’re insecure about your body.
- You’re not clever enough.
- You’re not liked.
- You haven’t got the time.
- You’re too poor.
- Nobody will listen to you.
- You’re not important.
- You’re afraid of failing.
- You’re family are holding you back.
All self-limiting beliefs are learned as you grow through life, some of the beliefs you inherited from your parents and siblings, while others are learned from people who are fighting their own insecurities. The one thing all these self-limiting beliefs have in common is, they are only thoughts which you can control with some practice and then alter them to suit you. Each of the empowering beliefs below are the same as the ones above, they’re just written in a positive instead of negative mindset.
Some of the most empowering beliefs are;
- You’re good enough for the people who matter.
- You’re body is perfect today and will be more perfect tomorrow.
- You know everything you need to know right now.
- You have all the time you need.
- You’re liked by the right people.
- You’ve got all the money you need.
- The right people will hear you at the right time.
- The only failing in life is not trying.
- Your family will support every decision you make.
“You are the center of your universe, don’t allow your self-limiting beliefs hold you back from becoming the best possible version of you.”
Miracles are spiritual science in action; anything you believe will become a truth for you.
“Positive thoughts lead to positive actions which lead to a positive life.”
“When you leave negativity behind you, the only thing left has to be positive.”